PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
- The personal data administrator is Keio Nature.
- The Portal Administrator attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting the keionature.eu website
Data collected in log logs is used only for the purpose of administering the keionature.eu website. All user data obtained through the Portal is intended solely for the purposes of keionature.eu
- The administrator shall make efforts to adequately secure the transmitted data, with appropriate security measures and ensure their protection against access by unauthorized persons.
- All personal data processed by the Administrator of the website are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
HOW TO USE THE DATA
- During registration on the Portal, the User may be asked to provide some of his personal data by completing the registration form. The data required to complete the form is:
– login / user name and e-mail address and password set by the User in case of using the Portal,
– name and surname, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and account password set by the User in the event of purchase of goods in the Store in the tab available on the Portal website.
When making a purchase in the Store via the Portal without registration and logging in, after the order is left only the document confirming the purchase.
The Portal requires only providing data that is necessary for the correct provision of Services available on the Portal, in particular to establish and maintain contact with the User and to provide services and account servicing. These data are provided by users of the website voluntarily. Failure to provide the above data will, however, prevent the registration process and the use of all functions of the Portal.
- The User has the right to inspect data, edit or delete them at any time.
- The Portal reserves the right to disclose selected information about Users to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
In all other cases, Users’ data will remain undisclosed to other entities.
- The Portal does not store data regarding payment or credit cards of Users making a purchase through the website. This data is only processed by the electronic banking system enabling on-line payments.
„COOKIES” – COOKIES
- The portal uses two types of cookies:
– „Session” cookies, ie temporary files, stored in the User’s end device until the session is terminated (disabling the web browser).
– „Permanent” cookies, ie files stored and remaining in the User’s end device (browser’s memory) for the time specified in the cookie files parameters in the browser or until they are deleted by the User.
- The portal stores cookies on users’ computers in order to:
– matching the Portal to the needs of users;
– remembering preferences and individual user settings;
– creating statistics on the viewing of the Portal.
- The content of cookies does not allow the user to be identified, does not store any personal data and is not used to obtain any information about the User.
- cookie files are not harmful to the computer or the User’s data, therefore it is recommended not to turn them on in the browser. The user can completely or partially disable the storage of cookies on the computer’s hard drive. The effect of the change may be the loss of the possibility of using some functionalities of the Portal or its incorrect operation.
7. The condition for the cookies to work is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk. The user can delete cookies from his / her terminal device at any time.
- Every Subscriber Newsletter has the right to change or delete your e-mail address from the database at any time – to do this, send an e-mail to the Website Owner
- Newsletter subscription is always free.
- Obtaining access to additional functionalities of the website requires registration (filling out the form) on the keionature.eu Portal.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter requires only the e-mail address. For this purpose, a form is available on the main page of keionature.eu. The data obtained in this way are added to the Newsletter mailing list. Providing data is always voluntary, but failure to do so makes it impossible to use the Newsletter Service.
- E-mail addresses added to the mailing list are used to send the User a new Newsletter. Keionature.eu reserves the right to send unannounced messages to users registered in the newsletter database. This may include, in particular, news on the Portal, upcoming events, products, promotions, news etc. No data of keionature.eu website users is passed on to third parties.
- When deciding to subscribe to the Newsletter, the User agrees to receive marketing materials sent electronically (pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204, as amended)
The Website may place links / links to websites of other persons, organizations or companies on the website and in the newsletter posted for the User’s convenience and messages. Other websites may have their own rules for the protection of personal data. The keionature.eu website is not responsible for information that is provided or collected through these websites.
The portal provides the connection of the website keionature.eu with the Facebook portal, available at www.facebook.com, owned by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Clicking on the „keionature.eu” website icon „Facebook” will take the User to the funpage site of the keionature.eu Portal. By using the plug-in that links the Portal’s website to the social network, he receives information about the User’s visit to our site. If the User is an account holder on a social network, the visit may be recorded and displayed on it.